ADMISSION INTO 2023/2024ACADEMIC SESSION
(Regular/Weekend Part-time & HND Conversion to Degree Programmes)
Applications are invited from suitably qualified candidates for
admission into Ignatius Ajuru University of Education for the
2023/2024 Academic Section.
- Regular Part-time/Weekend Programme &
- HND Conversion to Degree Programmes
FIELDS OF STUDY
FACULTY OF AGRICULTURE
i. B.Sc. Crop and Soil Science
ii. B.Sc. Animal Science/Fisheries Option
iii. B.Sc. Agricultural Economics/Extension Option
FACULTY OF MANAGEMENT SCIENCE
i. B.Sc. Accounting
ii. B.Sc. Finance
iii. B.Sc. Management
iv. B.Sc. Marketing
V. B.Sc. Office and Information Management
vi. B.Sc. Entrepreneurial Studies
vii. B.Sc. Employment Relations and HRM.
FACULTY OF EDUCATION
i B.Ed. Educational Management
ii. B.Ed. Educational Psychology, Guidance and Counselling
iii. B.Ed. Adult Education and Community Development
iv. B.Ed. Early Childhood and Primary Education
V. B.Ed. Business Education
vi. B.LS. Library and Information Science
FACULTY OF HUMANITIES
i. B.A English and Communication Arts
ii. B.A Religious Cultural Studies
iii. B.A Music
iv. B.A History and Diplomatic Studies
V. B.A French and International Studies
vi. B.A Theater and Film Studies
vii. B.A Fine and Applied Art
FACULTY OF SOCIAL SCIENCES
i. B.Sc. Economics
il B.Sc. Geography/Environmental Studies
iii. B.Sc. Political Science
iv. B.Sc. Sociology
V. B.Sc. Social Work
FACULTY OF NATURAL AND APPLIED SCIENCE
i. B.Sc. B.Sc. (Ed.) Computer Science
ii. B.Sc. Biology
iii. B.Sc. Chemistry
iv. B.Sc. Mathematics and Statistics
v. B.Sc. (Ed.) Human Kinetics, Health & Safety Education
vi. B.Sc. Physics
vii. B.Sc. Integrated Science
FACULTY OF VOCATIONAL AND TECHNICAL EDUCATION
i, B.Sc. (Ed.) Building Technology
il B.Sc. (Ed.) Mechanical Technology
iii. B.Sc. (Ed.) Electrical/Electronic Technology
iv. B.Sc. (Ed.) Home Economics
V. BSc (ED) Automobile Technology
vi. BSc (ED) Agricultural Education
FEATURES OF THE PART-TIME REGULAR PROGRAMME:
- Attend classes and take courses together with their regular
- Write Examination alongside their regular counterparts
- Obtain first degree in 4years as their regular counterparts
- Have benefits of regular Academic environment
- Can apply for hostel accommodation
- Participate and go for NYSC upon graduation.
ADMISSION REQUIREMENTS FOR PART-TIME REGULAR AND
Five (5) Credit passes in SSCE, NECO and NABTEB obtained in not more than two (2) sittings including English Language and Mathematics, three of which should be relevant to the course the candidate wishes to offer. The candidate must be 26 years and above.
ADMISSION REQUIREMENTS FOR HND CONVERSION TO DEGREE PROGRAMMES
One Academic Year (Two Semesters) Post HND B.Sc., B.A, B.Tech
Degrees in Any of the above related courses (1-5)
- Candidate must possess a HND Certificate from a recognized
Polytechnic or Institution or Recognized Professional Accounting
Bodies, e.g Fellow of ICAN, ANAN, ACCA or another recognized
professional accounting qualification. (This applies to accounting
- Completion or exemption and/or exclusion from NYSC where
- Candidates must possess credits in English Language and
Mathematics at O’ level.
- Transcript for ND and HND
METHOD OF APPLICATION
- Visit the University Website www.iauoe.edu.ng
- On ADMISSION Menu, click on “College of Continuing Education”
- Click on “2023/2024 Part-time/HND Conversion Registration”.
- On the page that appears, select the Programme Type
- A page appears; enter your Surname, First name, Phone number and
valid email address and Click Register.
- An E-mail containing your login details will be sent to you via your
registered email address. Please ensure you use a valid email
address during registration.
- Your logon details will also be displayed on the page for you to copy and
take note of.
- The system also displays the generated Registration and Prospectus
- Click on Sign-in and enter your username and password sent to your
email or displayed on the screen
- You will be prompted to change
your password. Save your new password for future logins.
- Click on the Pay Button on the generated Fees and then click on Create
- Confirm your Invoice and click on Proceed to Pay
- You will be redirected to Interswitch payment platform, enter your
card details and make your payment.
- After payment, click on ‘Update Registration Form’ menu on the left,
UPDATE ALL FIELDS on your form and submit.
- Click on the “Upload Documents” to upload the required documents
(WAEC & Others)
- Print your Registration Slip, log out and proceed to CCE for Form
- Save your login details. Your username and password are your
credentials to access your profile in the portal.
- Completed forms should be returned to CCE, not later than 30th Sept,
2023 with copies of credentials. Please note that registration is online and
candidates are advised to register from any location.
For more Details: The Director, Centre for Continuing Education Tel: The
Director, Center for Continuing Education Tel:
08037236862, 08038700797, 08056582284, 08039509869,
08056233689, 09067867303, 08064020035
MR. DONALD OKOGBAA
Registrar, Ignatius Ajuru University of Education